To support the delivery of effective marketing and communications campaigns for Bristow & Hardy’s growing client base and to raise the company’s own profile, whilst building your skills with this fast-growing Recruitment Marketing agency. The successful candidate must be a self-starting team player who is confident working within a small business environment and able to work without close supervision. They must be exceptionally creative and be able to demonstrate excellent experience in design, creative writing and thinking. If you are a creative at heart, we want to hear from you!
Why work for us?
• Flexible working / Working from home
• Regular team lunches and social events
• Dress down policy
• City centre office
• Beer fridge, and fresh fruit
• Company Christmas shut down period
• Annual salary review
• Uncapped holidays
• Sick pay
• Design marketing materials for both Bristow & Hardy’s growing client base as well as for the company itself, under the direction of senior team members.
• To design any relevant assets for client and company email marketing.
• Produce and develop the copy for email, social, website, whitepapers and blogs when directed by senior members.
• To design case study material that support the marketing of Bristow & Hardy.
• To support with day-to-day marketing activities.
• To keep up to date with current market trends and apply them to the working environment of both Bristow & Hardy and our clients.
Key Success Factors:
• Projects are engaging, delivered on time and with high attention to detail.
• Actively contributes to the creative planning process.
• Thinks outside the box.
• Clearly communicates original ideas.
• Success is measured, and analysis is used to inform future work.
Knowledge, Training and Qualifications
• 1-2-years (min) experience in a similar professional role, ideally agency side.
• Industry qualification / degree in a creative subject OR relevant hands-on experience in a Digital Marketing role.
• Excellent verbal and written English, (English Language Level 2 or above).
Skills and Experience
• Excellent working experience of design and copy creation.
• Confidence in creating effective and relevant digital content that follows individual business brand guidelines (including video, photography, and GIFs) across mobile, website, desktop and print.
• High attention to detail including excellent use of grammar and spelling.
• Creative flair and ability to generate unique ideas.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Experience in Mailchimp.
• Understanding of the Recruitment industry.
• Understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Understanding of the relationship between digital and SEO.
• Ability to create client briefs.
• Experience of using web packages such as WordPress.
For more information or to send your CV please email Hello@bristowandhardy.co.uk or call 0161 885 3770